I’m headed home from BlogHer. Right now I’m sitting in the airport, enjoying following the chatter on Twitter about what’s still happening there.
Here are a few things I didn’t do this weekend (though others did):
* See Tim Gunn
* Get my picture taken with Paula Deen and a stick of butter (though I really, really wanted to)
* Change my outfit two or three times a day
* Get drunk
* Lose my room key
* Lose my phone
* Stay up all night
* Gather so much swag I needed a sherpa
* Become indignant over the sponsorship of the conference
* Take anything offered by Walmart
* Eat dinner other than the first night (whoops)
* Sing karaoke
* Actually see Chicago at all.
Soon I’ll tell you what I actually did. But first I have to get home to the people I like best, and shower them with USB drives to express my love.