I’m headed home from BlogHer. Right now I’m sitting in the airport, enjoying following the chatter on Twitter about what’s still happening there.
Here are a few things I didn’t do this weekend (though others did):
* See Tim Gunn
* Get my picture taken with Paula Deen and a stick of butter (though I really, really wanted to)
* Change my outfit two or three times a day
* Get drunk
* Lose my room key
* Lose my phone
* Stay up all night
* Gather so much swag I needed a sherpa
* Become indignant over the sponsorship of the conference
* Take anything offered by Walmart
* Eat dinner other than the first night (whoops)
* Sing karaoke
* Actually see Chicago at all.
Soon I’ll tell you what I actually did. But first I have to get home to the people I like best, and shower them with USB drives to express my love.
Nothing says I love you like additional storage! ;) Hope you had fun!
It was awesome to meet you in person! Why are you leaving b/f the big cheeseburgher partayy? Have a safe trip home!
Didn’t take anything from Wal-Mart??? Whoa lady! ;) I’m a big fan of corporate Mr.Sam, does this make me bad?
Love your tweets. BlogHer sounds overwhelming.
Have a safe journey home!
I did all those things. (Just kidding).
Goodness, rather whirlwind! Will you get a couple more days off to rest from your weekend? I’m guessing NO! ;-)
Well, other than the dinner thing, sounds like a great time! See, I plan my vacations around my meals so the fact that you didn’t eat dinner in the town where I had one of the best meals of my life is practically sacrilegious!
Glad you had a good time!
I’m sorry you didn’t get to see Chicago. It seems a shame to go there and not explore. That being said, I hope you had a good time at Blogher.