It’s a little-known fact…

… that there are actually FIVE horsemen of the Apocalypse. No one really likes to talk about the fifth guy, though, because he doesn’t technically ride a horse. He rides an elliptical.

(He’s in killer shape, but has a hard time keeping up with the other four. You understand.)

I bring this up because I’ve apparently become one of those people who exercises. I’m not sure how it happened, but clearly it’s a sign of the Apocalypse. Before the world ends, I figured I would write about it for Alpha Mom. The end days are nigh! Thank goodness I’ll now have the stamina to run from the terror for a while.

8 Responses to “It’s a little-known fact…”

Caroline July 9, 2014 at 10:40 am #

How’s Duncan?

• 1.1
      Mir July 9, 2014 at 10:41 am #

Still very annoyed that there’s a thing around his neck keeping him from chewing up all his stitches, but good. :)

RuthWells July 9, 2014 at 11:13 am #

“The end days are neigh” is either the most fabulous typo ever, or very very funny if it was intentional. Either way, you win.

• 2.1
      Mir July 9, 2014 at 11:15 am #

Oh good lord. Am moron. This is what I get for trying to blog from a tiny screen.

• RuthWells July 9, 2014 at 1:02 pm #

I thought it was hysterical.

Sassy Apple July 9, 2014 at 4:21 pm #

Always enjoy ‘hearing’ from you, but I truly needed this post. Thank you

Dana July 15, 2014 at 8:09 am #

So how long did you keep wearing the Shine? And did you actually wear it while swimming? I just got one but think I will lose it before too long since the magnet on the clip pops open sometimes. Plus, even though it says waterproof I am nervous to try. You can’t tell me that you don’t have enough material on living with the Shine for a blog post by now!

• 4.1
      Mir July 15, 2014 at 8:11 am #

I’m still wearing it! And I did do a blog post about it, over on Want Not. :) I wear it swimming 4-5 days a week and it’s still going strong, but I do wear it on the rubber watch band, as I’ve heard mixed reviews about the clip and the necklace.