1) Unfortunately, our Internet is mysteriously down. Fortunately, my favorite coffee shop has both Internet AND pumpkin lattes.
2) Unfortunately, writing a post about Chickadee’s relative good health angered the Germ Gods, and she is home sick today. Fortunately, she’s old enough that I can spend a little time saying “Poor, poor little bunny” and then tuck her into bed with the dog and leave the house to work.
3) Unfortunately, I kind of sort of fell in a creek while on a forest exploration with Monkey and Hippie School yesterday. Fortunately, that was pretty much the worst thing that happened all day.
4) Unfortunately, after two weeks of smooth and flawless work on our deck, yesterday while I was out the construction crew apparently tacked up some trim work with their eyes closed. Fortunately, it should be easily fixed. I think.
5) Unfortunately, the school auction I’m heading up is eating up all my time and energy and really stressing me out. Fortunately, it’s almost over.
Viva la Friday!