1) Some freak stumbling across some pictures of my shoes and then contacting me to ask if I have any for sale, claiming to be a thrift store owner. Suuuuure you are, Sleazy McFetish.
2) Having to get up at 4:30 to get the family out the door for their flight up to New England.
3) Having my daughter decide at 5:00 in the morning that she forget to pack something. A, I do not care, B, it’s a good thing you’re about to leave for a week, and C, get out and let me go back to bed.
4) Being wide awake at 5:15 after everyone has left and I am free to go to sleep.
5) Snow. In Georgia. In March. (Whaaaaaaa?)
6) Knowing I should be working, even though it’s Saturday.
7) Acne. Just because, well, OBVIOUSLY.