This is not really a post

What this IS is a reminder that sometimes I post stuff on the Woulda Coulda Shoulda Facebook page that I don’t put here. It’s like a bonus reel! Hosted by the Evil Empire! Except no matter how evil Facebook becomes, it’s still the easiest place to waste time playing Scrabble with far-away friends, so I just can’t quite quit it (and probably neither can you).

So if you’re not a fan over there to see things like post updates and random pictures of things like my kid in a rainbow tutu, you might be missing out. Just sayin’.

8 Responses to “This is not really a post”

suburbancorrespondent March 7, 2013 at 1:00 pm #

Words with Friends? I’ll play! Player name is suburbancorrespondent

mandy March 7, 2013 at 4:44 pm #

Already there. In fact, I added you to my “Friends” list so I don’t miss a post! (Take *that*, random FB algorithms!)

Jeanie March 7, 2013 at 5:32 pm #

I hate that I’m missing out, but I don’t do Facebook. I figure I spend enough time on the computer as is, and I just don’t feel comfortable with Facebook.

Melody March 7, 2013 at 6:45 pm #

I don’t do FB either. I quit it during my first semester of nursing school and haven’t felt the need to join again. I don’t trust them but am sorry to miss your post and pics!

Brigitte March 8, 2013 at 6:53 am #

Another “Meh, Facebook” person. I’d need to have no housework, no hubby, and no kid to ever have time to deal with it. And it seems 90% isn’t even “faces”, but businesses . . who have no business being on a social networking site, in my snooty, self-righteous opinion. ;-)

Sally March 8, 2013 at 10:44 am #

I do go to FB, however I’m gettin’ a little tired of the politics. :)

Becky March 8, 2013 at 11:06 am #

Wait, what? Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda has a FB page???? I have been reading you for at least 5 years (sorry, hardly ever comment) and I just know this now? Oh, well… so not to be all stalker-y, guess I will stick to the blog!

The Other Leanne March 8, 2013 at 11:56 am #

And if you have “liked” the W-C-S page on Facebook, don’t forget to select “show in News Feed” so you actually do get the benefit of the rainbow tutu post.