Best. Conference. EVAH.

The freebies here are NOT TO BE BELIEVED.

I offer for your consideration, this lovely item made available by ThisNext. It really has to be seen to be believed.

Don’t believe? Take a look.

Here we have our kick-ass freebie modelled by the lovely Her Bad Mother of this place.

I may just skip the rest of the conference.

15 Responses to “Best. Conference. EVAH.”

Tony July 28, 2006 at 2:00 pm #

Wow! No wonder they didn’t want to invite the guys.

InterstellarLass July 28, 2006 at 2:04 pm #

Took me a second to figure those out. HA! I know a few ladies that could use those!

Red July 28, 2006 at 2:16 pm #

Huh? I don’t get it, but then I don’t have a rack like that either. hee hee

Anyway, what in the heck are those for? Pasties?

Marrit July 28, 2006 at 2:22 pm #

Oh, my! I need those for the Post-Lactation Nipples of Doom.

Else there’s always Band-Aids. I have Elmo ones. Rock.

Binkytown July 28, 2006 at 2:37 pm #

OK- what did I just say?
    (Kidding- glad you’re having fun. For the most part.)

Amy-Go July 28, 2006 at 3:48 pm #

‘Kay…pardon my french, but WTF? Are those for?? And nice rack, model-mother. ;)

Ben July 28, 2006 at 4:35 pm #

I wonder if that could have saved the network a half million dollars (think “Janet Jackson” and “oops”)

Probably not, but it’s a happy thought.

Bob July 28, 2006 at 4:38 pm #

Won’t Otto be surprised.

jennster July 28, 2006 at 8:01 pm #

LOL- oh man! there had better be some left for us saturday attendees! i will be there tonight! brace yo’self!

Jim July 29, 2006 at 6:50 am #

Until this matriarchal oppression is overthrown, I will boycott (“childcott” for us gender-blind enlightened beings) your estrogen-fueled hatefest until it accepts horny single dads with an agenda.

Hah-rumphhhh.

Dana July 29, 2006 at 4:48 pm #

Mir…I’m a bad, bad, BAD blogging pal. I haven’t been to your site in weeks. I have soooooo much catching up to do. Your new digs!!! AWESOME! And I’ve been seeing some pics of you all over the Mocha, Christina blogs! You all look like you’re having soooo much fun! I have to get my arse to BogHer next year.

QofS July 30, 2006 at 11:41 pm #

I’m so mad I didn’t get pasties. And EVERYONE promised me some. Did I leave with any? Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Did I leave with a sick child AND a sick grandmother who came to babysit? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

…but it was worth it. Even without the pasties.

Kathryn, DYM July 31, 2006 at 10:45 pm #

I’m prett sure my favorite freebie was the little leather Elexa magnetic closure pouch and matching t-shirt with the woman whose hand is accidentally glued to her forehead. The pouch will definitely come in handy, stuffed to capacity with “control items” and chillin’ in my back pocket just in case. You never know where things will turn when I go to visit Dan at mega-corp for some free chocolate milk.

Karl August 1, 2006 at 12:13 am #

WTF? I didn’t get any nipple patches! Condoms and babydoll tees and flash drives but not one single patch for my nipples. I’m pissed.

Shiz August 1, 2006 at 7:10 pm #

Oooooooh, purty.

Did you get ones with feathers?