Cranky. Swamped. Crawamped?

Oh, whoops. Did I forget to post last night? I did. I actually considered posting, but it kept coming out sort of like this:
Grumble, whine, grrrrr, hate hate hate, WAAAAH.

Fascinating, I know, but it seemed like I ought to spare you.

Today I have about fifty gazillion deadlines looming (yes, I rock at math) and so you will have to find some other way to entertain yourselves. But, because I am all about the love and the sharing, I will help.

Make sure your speakers are on, then go watch this. Very, very cool. (Thanks, Rudy!)

18 Responses to “Cranky. Swamped. Crawamped?”

Lisa March 29, 2006 at 9:20 am #

Thanks! Very, very cool!

Erin (erin-erin-bo-berin) March 29, 2006 at 9:36 am #

LOL! I watched Chris’ stand-up routine as well. Laughed a lot. Thanks for getting my morning off to a good start!

shannon March 29, 2006 at 10:54 am #

Is it silly that I actually got goose bumps at one point?

Very cool indeed…

Theresa March 29, 2006 at 11:05 am #

WOW! Hey, um, you ever feel like that guy?

Cele March 29, 2006 at 11:37 am #

I will never hear Golden Slumbers again the same way. Awesome share Mir, thank you. I will be smiling all day.

andi March 29, 2006 at 11:42 am #

He’s good! You have to check out this guy’s parody – he’s awesome!

The Other Leanne March 29, 2006 at 11:46 am #

Not silly to get goosebumps–all the little hairs stood up on the back of my neck!
    Way cool, thanks for the link, Mir.

Gillian March 29, 2006 at 11:56 am #

Hi there,

BOOOMERS FOREVER!!!!! ahem…pardon me. I just had a crumb of humility stuck in my throat.

Thank you for leaving virtual dinner in the oven for us. I had to call my guy down to see this and then shout “That is why we need bloggers in the world! Think of what we would miss out on without our bloggers.” Thank you very much…can I water…sigh, MAY I water the plants?

MsShad March 29, 2006 at 12:48 pm #

I was too afraid to, thinking that it was one of those placid, sweet things, and then suddenly a dead body would splat on the screen.

Which as I think about it, having just read another blog asking what things did you find your self doing/saying that made you realize you were aging/growing up. Being afraid of the heart-stopping splat screen would be one of those signs.

So I actually had to read the comments first to get an idea of whether I was about to be splatted with a horrendous body part, or screamed at by a zombie after being lulled into a peaceful reverie of doves handing me a branch of peace.

dad March 29, 2006 at 1:24 pm #

See how good you can get at something just by practice, practice, practice….

So how come I can’t type?

Jo Anna March 29, 2006 at 2:15 pm #

He designs fireworks shows, doesn’t he? He must. It looks EXACTLY like that (only with the fire and the booming, of course).

dsdidomenico March 29, 2006 at 3:25 pm #

That was just awesome and my 9 month old was staring loving it too.

Faith March 29, 2006 at 9:00 pm #

Talent. The man has sheer talent! ;D

Dawn March 29, 2006 at 9:47 pm #

Oh, thanks for the link! We saw him on a cruise a couple years ago. It really is spellbinding to watch.

Contrary March 29, 2006 at 9:53 pm #

Hey, that was pretty stinkin cool. My three year old LOVED it. Of course, he’s pretty easy to entertain.

I also watched that guy’s comedy routine and he’s pretty funny. Hmm..he’s funny and he can juggle. If I wasn’t married… ;)

Heather March 29, 2006 at 11:38 pm #

Wow. Art juggling. Whoda thunk. That was amazing. Thanks!

margalit March 30, 2006 at 1:43 am #

When I used to work at the not so chic software company in the very chic people’s republic of cambridge, my office mate was a juggler. A really really good juggler that did summer busking at Fanuiel Hall and made big money. I would be busy coding away and I would hear thwack thwack thwack as he would juggle to get his mind working. Behind his back, up in the air, over his neck, the guy was amazing. Never got a damn thing done when he was juggling, either. It was like a free show every day all day long.

Nothing But Bonfires March 30, 2006 at 12:08 pm #

Is it weird that that video made me cry? I just felt so……PROUD for that juggling man. Who looked a little like The Fonz.